Friday, July 31, 2009

I lost the key codes for my C&C collection can anyone help me?

i got a new pc and went to download my c%26amp;c collection set and discovered i had lost the one and only page that had the install numbers out of my manual. i went to ea games and they want $10 per code and for me to send them my cd's to verify that they are not bootlegged. thats $50 and i only payed $20 for the game. can anyone send me some or tell me how to install the games... i miss my YURI

I lost the key codes for my C%26amp;C collection can anyone help me?
shoot your better off just paying the $20 agian keep the new disks as back up yeah that EA for ya charging for replacement codes EA is GREEDY there is no codes out there you can find so just go pay the $20 call gamestop or eb games see if they have them used if they do you could probably get it for like less than $10


No comments:

Post a Comment