Friday, July 31, 2009

Witchy roommates and the A/C?

I am a student living in a dorm at the university. I had the misfortune of being put into a 4 bedroom suite with 3 bestfriends. These girls are extremly catty and rude and inconsiderate. Over the past couple of weeks there has been a tug of war with the A/C in our dorm. They like it to be barely on which makes the suite (in my opinion) very hot and stuffy. I like the A/C to be on all of the time. I like it cold. When I turn it on they turn in off and it goes back and forth. I even put on half way and they still turn it off. So one day when I went to turn it on I see a post it that says " Please leave the A/C on its current setting. Not Cold! thanks." Now I ignored because I think that its unfair for them to just decide what the A/C is set on. I think its rude of them to leave a note instead of just talking to me. I am willing to comprimise but their little note clearly says they aren't. I know this is petty but I am not going to be pushed around. What should I do? Who is right?

Witchy roommates and the A/C?
Try to get another dorm, or talk to the housing or RA.


No comments:

Post a Comment