Thursday, July 30, 2009

How do i set up a lan connection between a vista loaded P.C & a XP P.C.?

I have tried to change the IP addresses, does not work.


I doubted my crossover cable so i went to a pc shop they said its working 100's. I have no idea what to do next, i have been struggling with this for a while. I have done everything i can do and think of!!!!


Please somebody help me make these two computers connect to each other

How do i set up a lan connection between a vista loaded P.C %26amp; a XP P.C.?
Well to answer to this here will take time, and maybe some would be difficult to understand, cause various problem may occur when you try to setup a LAN.





So better see here this forum:





http://www.vistax64.com/vista-networking...





You will find all you need





Best of Luck


No comments:

Post a Comment