Monday, May 24, 2010

PHP 5: Configuration file path says c:\windows, but there is no php.ini in there??

I'm running php5 on iis 6/windows 2k3. I'm looking at phpinfo() and it says that the configuration file is in c:\windows, but my php.ini file is in c:\php. When I place php.ini in the windows directory, it breaks.





How can I set the path to c:\php? I have it set in the environment variables dialog.





what gives? please help. thanks!

PHP 5: Configuration file path says c:\windows, but there is no php.ini in there??
open your php.ini (back it up first!) in a TEXT editor, and edit that line.
Reply:copy your php.ini file into your c:\windows directory and fix the erroneous setting in the file with a text editor. Be sure to restart the web service before testing.

lady palm

No comments:

Post a Comment