Sunday, August 2, 2009

!dea Vs Samsung C-110?

My brother is using my old Samsung C-110 mobile set. He is using !dea SIM which got free with my new Nokia 6030 Phone. Problem is that whenever he receives a call, the cell will get restarted automatically before completing the call. He replaced that 16K Sim with 32 K. Now the frequecy of the problem reduced, but still can't predict when this problem will happen.





We tested by interchanging our phones and SIMs. Now the problamatic !dea SIM is working fine with Nokia 6030 cell!





Dears, how to make !dea SIM to work with Samsung C-100?





Please don't suggest me to give my phone to him!

!dea Vs Samsung C-110?
threz smthing wrng wid ur bro's phone .,. get it checked out
Reply:Dear, Visit Idea Customer Care service station near your location and the experts sole your problem 100% . Good Luck

jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment